What’s the secret to getting slim and healthy this spring? A NEW
personalized Go! Foods for You experience! Now our successful online program includes two 30-minute phone consultations with a Cleveland Clinic dietitian - from the comfort and privacy of your home!
Go! Foods for You teaches you how to change your eating behavior — and change your health and your life for the better. Based on the Mediterranean diet, the program teaches you what and how to eat, and provides recommended daily activities that, when incorporated into your routine, contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
Designed by Amy Jamieson-Petonic, a registered dietitian and Cleveland Clinic Wellness expert, along with the doctors and health professionals from the Cleveland Clinic, this eight-week program will help you understand how to change your eating behavior and why doing so is crucial to overall good health. Not a restrictive diet, Go! Foods for You celebrates food and will help you make it an enjoyable part of daily life.
The coaching program includes:
1) Pre-consultation nutrition assessment to help us get to know you-- this will help us learn about you and help you meet your goals and EXCEED your expectations
2) Two 30-minute individual consultations with the Cleveland Clinic experts that developed the program
- these 60 minutes will be the most important conversations of your life! We will work with you to set individualized and customized goals that will help you live a healthier life today and for a lifetime
- the first 30 minutes is a meet and greet and nutrition analysis: We will look at what you are eating, analyze your current nutrition program, and make recommendations that include your favorite foods
- the second 30 minutes will help us develop short term and long term goals to keep you motivated, energized and engaged for the "long haul"
3) Daily e-mails will help guide you through our evidence based program and give you "tips and tricks" for shopping for and preparing healthy foods for you, your friends and your loved ones
We require 24 hour prior notice if you must cancel a phone consultation. With proper notice, we will be happy to reschedule your call at no charge.
The nutrition coaching sessions will not provide medical advice or advice about a medical condition. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health program.