What’s the secret to getting slim and healthy this fall?
A new personalized GO! Foods for You experience! Now our successful online program includes two 30-minute phone consultations with a Cleveland Clinic dietitian - from the comfort and privacy of your home!
A healthy you is
just a click away
SPECIAL FALL OFFER!
Sign up for GO! Foods for You now and get two 30-minute phone consultations with one of your online coaches, Cleveland Clinic dietitians Amy and Kristin.
For a limited time, only $99.99 Regularly $190.00
What's included in this program:
- Eating assessment and one-on-one phone consultation to start you off
- Weekly lessons that will teach you everything you need to know to eat and live well
- In-the-kitchen demonstration videos from the experts, Amy and Kristin
- One-on-one phone consultation to check your
progress during week 4
- Customizable activities that will help you take the small steps you need to reach your goal
- Exclusive recipes developed by the Cleveland Clinic that are both healthy and delicious
- Daily e-mails from Amy, with a recipe of the day, motivating messages and tips
- Personal progress tracker
Meet Your Coaches
MEd, RD, CSSD, LD
Amy holds a Bachelor of Science in Dietetics from the University of Akron and a Masters of Education with an Emphasis on Exercise Physiology from Cleveland State University.
She is also a national media spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Some of her former clients include the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers and the San Jose Ballet.
MS, RD, LD
Kristin holds a Masters of Science in Health Promotion Management from American University in Washington, DC and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from The George Washington University in Washington, DC.
Kirkpatrick presents nationally on a variety of nutrition and wellness related topics and is a regular contributor on the Dr. Oz show, Northeast Ohio TV stations, and the Huffington Post.